BOYS’ BASKETBALL TRY-OUT INFORMATION
CENTENNIAL MIDDLE SCHOOL
Junior Varsity & Varsity Teams
The following items must be completed before trying out for the team:
- A current doctor’s physical, completed on the FHSAA paperwork. A physical for 7th grade completed on the health department paperwork will not be accepted. The medical history form must also be completed. The information sheet must be notarized (page 1). Please make sure all signatures and dates are obtained.
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA for the 1st semester of this school year.
- Good classroom behavior and discipline record.
FHSAA Paperwork is available HERE
or scan the QR Code
Try-outs are FREE! Once a player is selected for the team, a fee of $50.00 will be collected. If it is the second sport played this year, the fee is $30.00. If it is the third sport played this year, the participation fee will be waived.
Potential players must attend all try-out dates, give their best effort, and expect the best!
All paperwork is due by Monday, Jan.10, 2022
6th/7th Grade: Jan 10th (Mon) 3:20-5pm
8th Grade: Jan 11th (Tues) 3:20-5pm
ALL GRADES ON Thursday, Jan 13th
*BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE*
TRYOUTS WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE GYM
- All athletic paperwork must be turned in before tryouts or you will not be permitted to tryout. All players also must have a 2.0 grade point average from semester 1 of this school year to be eligible to play on the team.
- There will be a parent meeting for all players and parents of players that make the team after the teams have been selected.
Any questions, please contact: Mrs. Bossiello (Athletic Director) 352-524-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org